CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Why I love Usborne books




By now most of you know that I'm a Educational Consultant for Usborne books. I got involved with them 4 years ago when Johnny was a baby because I wanted to build a great home library. I've done home shows on and off since then but mostly, I just order the books for myself and any intersted friends and family. Recently, I've started selling them directly to Libraries and Schools in the Las Vegas Area and I have to say that its helped me get even more excited about them. I swear that I will stop buying them for myself with every order that I submit for someone else but I just can't help it. I love to read to my kids and I love that they love books. At this point, half of our Christmas budget will probably be books, but Oh well...

Above is a picture of what I found one night when John put the kids to bed. Its so sweet I had to post it. He said she kept requesting books to bring to bed with her so she could look at them and this is how it ended up.

3 comments:

The Foulgers said...

That is so cute! Hopefully she could see them well!:) I had heard you were selling them. I had never heard about them, until Jen Jensen told me about them. She said they are fabulous. Maybe I'll have to look into them!

Mikki said...

so sweet. So awesome that your instilling a love of books in them.

Kristin said...

That is so cute, read herself to sleep, how nice. Hope you guys are doing good. I didn't know you still did anything with Usborne, I haven't ordered for awhil, but I do like their books the best.