CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Bryce Canyon - Labor Day 2008

I was feeling guilty earlier in the year that I don't get I feel I should done in a day so I decided that I should blog only as a reward. Well, you can see by my lack of posts how often that works. Anyway, John asked why I don't update it anymore and said that he checks to see it which made me realize that its not just for me, and by not blogging I'm missing out on keeping up with my friends so...I'm back!



I know this post is not very timely but it was a great trip so I want to add it anyway. We went to Bryce with my sisters and their families over Labor day and had a great trip. We had one day of rain but other than that, it was a lot of fun. Johnny LOVED camping with his cousins and Sarah loved playing in the dirt. The views were gorgeous and I would definitely go again.





2 comments:

jamieBEE said...

welcome back!

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

Finally! See, I needed you to post something so that I could be inspired! I'm trying to come up with activities for Ethan during his track break and now I will plan a trip to The Secret Garden! I totally forgot about that. I think Aidan would enjoy it as well! Thanks Bonnie!