CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008









Here are some pictures that my mom took of the kids and me while she was out visiting us in October. We went to the Rain Forest Cafe and The Mirage Dolphin Habitat. We also went to the pumking patch and to a few parks. I love spending time with her almost as much as the kids do. One of the perks of living away from family is th Quality time we get to spend when people come to visit. Of course she was the one who remembered the camera so the pictures are of me and the kids. And, like a good daughter, I never got any of her. Oh well, I'll make up for it in Disneyland in a few weeks.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

congrats on the new calling, i didn't get a chance to say something today. i KNOW that you will do a wonderful job, and the children will just love you and your counselors. :)

The Foulgers said...

It is always fun when Grandma comes in town. It is nice to spend quality time with them. I also heard of your new calling. Good luck!

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

I agree with Sister Boyd! You and your counselors will be great:)