CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 4, 2008

She's ONE!


That's right. It's been a year since little Sarah joined our family. We love her spunk, smiles and laughter so much. Her daddy says that she's a little spitfire and I have to agree. She can stand and clap her hands (which she proudly does as often as possible) and is very good at making her wants known even though mamma and dadda are her only official words. She's a sweetie and we can't imagine our family without her!
Here are a few pictures of her birthday parties. As you can see Johnny helped her polish off her 1st birthday cake which, judging by her smile was O.K. with her.

10 comments:

jamieBEE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Jilene said...

I can't believe she's already 1! That means we've been gone for a whole year too! Time sure flies!

stewart.shana.ella said...

WHAT?!?! She is already one. She is so cute. Happy Birthday!

Nicole said...

So cute, it's crazy to think she is already 1.. Time is just flying by.

Missy said...

How cute is she! I can't believe she is one either! I love her cute little bald head. (Riley was like that till she was almost 2!) Glad she had a good one!

Sheri said...

I love the eating of the cake.It looks like Johnny was have lots of fun with her. He looks like a good big brother.

Anonymous said...

She's a gem!!! And I'm glad you're home.

Nicole said...

awww, how cute... happy birthday sarah!

anna banana said...

I am a big fan of the last shot, pricelss!

Brooke said...

I can't believe she is one, and so darling! And to think I have still only met her once and I think she slept the whole time. The kids are so cute, and it looks like they get along great...Could they teach my girls a thing or two about sharing??