CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I know I'm a month late but I've finally got a chance to post a few pictures of the Christmas Holidays. Little kids make the holidays soooo much fun. Here's Johnny on the "Polar Express" aka Heber Creeper meeting Santa. He got a bell and a candy cane so who could ask for more. I couldn't help thinking as other adults on board that they were missing the key ingredient to the magic ... children.
As you can see, Sarah Couldn't tak her eyes off of Santa. He was wonderful! She loved the candy canes but Johnny thought they were too peppery.

We had a wonderful holiday. Here's a slide show of the rest of the trip which included several family parties, Sledding at Big Cottonwood park and Soldier Hollow as well as an afternoon at Classic Skating!

4 comments:

jamieBEE said...

welcome back to blogging :) What a fun Polar Express experience!!!

Nicole said...

hello!!! welcome back to posting! so glad you did though.... love the pictures, the polar express looks so fun.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!! And Johnny rode the Polar Express! So Fun! Do you know Kata's email. I need to email her in order to be on her welcome list. I'm lost.

Kata said...

adorable!!!