CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Johnny's 6th Birthday

The last few posts have been about our littlest boy so I thought I'd better make sure catch up on a few about our big boy. I missed posting about Johnny's Birthday as we were in the middle of selling our Silent Sunset House so I thought I'd post a bit about it now that I have a bit more time. We got to go bowling with a few of our Vegas friends (Dane, Alex, Claire, & DeMarie we miss you!) Johnny had a great time and, if you'll notice the Batman pic, got a batman costume that he's made great use of ever since. He also asked for a chess set and a microscope... guess it's just in the genes.

I've also included a few pics of his 1st year in coach pitch. He loves to play baseball (mostly because he gets to spend extra time with his dad) and was doing a great job hitting the ball by the end of the season. It should be starting up again soon and he can't wait.

0 comments: