CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Welcome to Hogwarts!



Well, its taken a few weeks longer than I had planned but it's finally finished. John keeps asking if I'm going to kick Johnny out and start sleeping in there myself (he thinks I'm slightly obsessed) but it was all worth it because Johnny loves it. He and Sarah get dressed up in their Hogwarts robes and go to "school" in his room. Johnny has started carrying his pet Hedgwig around the house and Sarah slept with Krookshanks last night. I should thank John for helping me paint the room and my friend Jana for helping me with the lettering so that I could make the Hogwarts Express sign that Johnny was hoping for.



1 comments:

Kristin said...

So adorable. Both of the kids rooms look so cute, and your drapes are beautiful. It was so good to see you, I hope everything is going good.