CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Long Time NO Post

It's been a crazy summer between the Chicken Pox, Johnny's fractured pelvis, and Sarah's tubes we've frequented a few too many Dr's and Hospitals. But, I think things are finally starting to improve. Here are a few pictures of Johnny and Sarah playing Indiana Jones. He loves pretending to swing from a whip while he runs around. Daddy's the one who got him the cowboy hat and cap gun. Sarah has one as well (with a pink cowgirl holster) but she's much more interested in wearing mom's shoes and jewelry.



As you can see he's running around pretty well for someone who fractured their pelvis in 5 places. You don't get the full Indy effect unless you imagine him singing the theme song at the top of his lungs while he runs, jumps, swings, etc.

5 comments:

jamieBEE said...

welcome back ;) I have heard the theme song come out of him and HE IS GOOD!

Brooke said...

Bonnie! My word it has been a long time! I can't believe what a crazy summer you have had. I had no idea about Johnny, is he ok? He seems to be fine. I am so glad to see you are back to blogging...it is my only connection to anyone anymore.

Kristin said...

Bonnie, its about time to see something new. Hope everything is good. I know you called, but I keep remember to call at the most inopportune times!

The Foulgers said...

I'm glad you posted! I keep checking to see if there is anything new on your blog. I think Indiana Jones is the thing right now, my boys are doing the exact same things! It's fun that things that were cool when we were little are back!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!