CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween




Trick or Treat! This year Johnny was so much fun! As soon as our neighbors started putting up Halloween Decorations, he started waking up and asking me "Is it Halloween Day today?" That really helped us get in the spirit so we spent more time decorating and doing "Halloween" things that we have before. Johnny loved picking out the decorations and candy at the store and He must have eaten 20 of Aunt Laurie's eyeball cookies. Johnny changed his mind about what his costume should be about 100 times. His favorites were a Thomas the Train, a Power Ranger, Spiderman, Darth Vader, and a Witch! As you can see, we opted for Thomas. Here he's standing next to his best friend Adam (aka Batman).


Of course Sarah didn't understand anything but that didn't stop her from wanting to hold her brother's pumpkin and eating his candy if he left it within her reach. Isn't she the cutest little Ladybug that you've ever seen?

Last, I have to give John credit for carving really great pumpkins. He got off work early on Halloween and came home and Carved Sally and Harry while I carved Jack. Of course Johnny liked them all but He LOVED Harry. And for that matter, so did the trick or treaters. Even the teenagers who came to our door told me that our pumpkins were "tight."




5 comments:

Jilene said...

cute blog Bonnie. How do you get your background to be like that. I found the layout I want, but can't figure out where to link it in. Can you help? thanks, Jilene

Nicole said...

I LOVED JOHNNY'S COSTUME! wow bonnie, you are good! i saw him walking around the trunk or treat and thought he was the cutest thing!

Sheri said...

The pumpkins are awesome. I love Jack and Sally. Your kids were adorable in there costumes.Wish I could have seen them in person.

anna banana said...

Nice work with the backdrop for Sarah. Looks like I have taught you all you need to know. :)

Kata said...

Super cute! The PUMPKINS!

so, i tagged you. go to my blog for directions.